Market at the Gardens February-December, Every first Saturday of the Month
Midland\’s Finest Vendors
From February to December, every first Saturday, Vendors from all over Midland and the surrounding areas come together to offer their finest home made good and hand crafted finest. A wide variety of products make it easy to find just what you are looking for. Here is a small sample of the products you will find at our Monthly Market:
- Home made jams, jellies and salsas
- Breads, pies, and other baked treats
- Soaps, lotions, and bath products
- Art and pottery
- Custom stone work
- Candles, clothing and photography
- and much, much more
Become a Vendor! Join the Community
Market Guidelines General Criteria for Vendors
Becoming an Alldredge Market Vendor is easy! Although, space is limited (35 spaces) and there are some criteria that must first be met.
- All products being sold must be either hand made or farm grown by the vendor themselves. (An agent may help you sell your product)
- If selling non-food products, a vendor must Texas Sales and Use Tax ID.
- Vendors must sign and agree to all the terms and conditions in the Application.
- After signing the Application, a vendor must meet with the Market Coordinator at least 2 weeks prior to the market date the vendor plans on attending.
- Send Applications to: email@example.com